About Spray Roses
- Spray roses contain the beauty of standard roses but minature and en masse.
- Due to the number of blooms per stem, florists use spray roses for corsages, wedding bouquets, and as a focal flower in large floral arrangements.
- Spray roses have a vast color assortment available from soft pastels to vibrant red, oranges, and purples.
Florist Care Guide
- To care for spray roses, remove the lower leaves of the stems while being careful of thorns. Cut off 1 inch of stem from the bottom.
- Put spray roses in a clean vase or container with fresh water and flower food.
- Do not put spray roses near fruit, in full sunlight or near any heaters.
Spray Rose Blooms
- Spray roses have a mix of flower opening states all present on one stem.
- As flowers develop and mature from the base of the stem up, each stem will have an array of flowers from fully open blooms to tight buds.
- Florists leverage the different bloom phases of spray roses to add texture, depth, and variety to arrangements.