New Wholesale Account
Kennicott Brothers does not sell to the general public. All new customers must be approved and established as an account before they can purchase from one of our locations or online.
What You'll Need
To become a new customer, ALL FORMS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED, SUBMITTED and APPROVED BEFORE with REQUESTED CERTIFICATES before a customer can successfully shop for supplies online. All purchases are assumed to be for resale or will be used in the regular course of business. We qualify each potential customer to insure that we are not selling directly to consumers. This helps us to protect the traditional wholesale and retail channels of distribution. Please fill out the form below and attach all the following items listed below. You may also provide the following items when you visit one of our locations, FAX the information (312-492-8202), or email Kennicott.
- A photo copy of the business's Department of Revenue Certificate of Registration which shows the state retail tax number and state seal.
- Customer Account Application Form completed in full including business address, business phone, owner's name, and owners contact information. Failure to complete the application in full will result in account restrictions.
- A Completed Certificate of Resale
- Photo ID
- Completed Illinois Department of Revenue CRT-61 Form if you reside in Illinois.
- Completed Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate if you reside in Wisconsin.
- Completed Minnesota Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate if you reside in Minnesota.
- To open credit with us, please complete the Confidential Credit Application. Credit availablity may be terminated at Kennicott's discretion without notice. Credit is not required to become a Kennicott customer.
- PLEASE NOTE: Cut flowers will only be sold to florists or to businesses that have a department dedicated to the sale of floral products.